Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Dog Wash and Shelving @ Ruff Haus

Expanding shelving today. It's a constant battle to keep up with the ever growing food dept. This week I extended the shelving and opened up that back of the store for a new self wash station. The shelving went up without a hitch except Home Depot cut the particle board too long so I'll be trimming it up for a better fit today. I only extended the shelving about a foot but with five shelves we gain some much needed space. I'm really liking the clean lines of this new shelving.

The self wash is a project that I had hoped would be finished last year but found time to be hard to come buy. 2008 was our first year without grooming services and proved to be more busy than expected, a good thing. Yesterday I cleared the space in back. Still need to waterproof and put up a partition so we don't have wet dogs running through the store in their post bath frenzy. Through the back door there is a nice place to hang out while you wait or after your done. I'm anxious to get this finished. It should be the perfect place to clean up and chill out after the dog park or beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment